Our Patient Advocate program seeks to personally give you and your family the security of knowing someone is
available to focus on your individual concerns and rights as a patient. We work directly with all departments
on your behalf and can address your questions, problems or special needs quicker.
If you, or a veteran you care for has not been able to resolve important issues related to VA through other
means of communications, please contact one of our highly-skilled patient advocates listed below who will be
eager to help you with your concern in a timely manner.
- Alaska VA Healthcare System Patient Advocates
- Boise VA Medical Center Patient Advocates
- VA Portland Health Care System Patient Advocates
- VA Puget Sound Health Care System Patient Advocates
- VA Roseburg Healthcare System Patient Advocates
- Mann-Grandstaff VA Medical Center Patient Advocates - Spokane, WA
- Jonathan M. Wainwright Memorial VA Medical Center Patient Advocates - Walla Walla, WA
- Southern Oregon Rehabilitation Center & Clinics (SORCC) Patient Advocates - White City, OR
Thanks for a Good Job Card
Your feedback about the care and services you receive while in the Medical Center provides us an opportunity to make changes and improvements; Feedback gives you the opportunity to make a suggestion, and correct problems or give a compliment.
During your stay, you may be surveyed by one of our Patient Advocates. This is a short patient satisfaction survey asking for feedback about your perception of the care you are receiving.
You may answer your quick card anonymously, or you may provide your name and contact information if you would like us to contact you about the resolution of any issues.
Survey of Healthcare Experience of Patients
After your visit, you may receive a confidential questionnaire in the mail asking you about your most recent outpatient or inpatient treatment at our medical center.
Please use the survey to let us know of any concerns, complaints, or questions you have about your care, so that we can resolve them. We also appreciate compliments about what we are doing right.