Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps. 1. Please switch auto forms mode to off. 2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc). 3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow. You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
VA » Health Care » VA Northwest Health Network » Features
VA Northwest Health Network
- Promise to Address Comprehensive Toxics (PACT) Act
- The PACT Act is a new law that expands VA health care and benefits for Veterans exposed to burn pits and other toxic substances. The law helps provide toxic-exposed Veterans and their survivors with VA care and benefits.
- Healthy Living Updates
- Healthy Living Updates from the VA Northwest Network's Healthy Living Committee. Check out the newest Healthy Living Newsletter and find information and resources on staying healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- VALOR Program Gets Nurses Trained
- Nurses, selected from a field of candidates all having an exceptional grade-point average and a focus in a clinical service that the VA provides for Veterans, completed VA's Learning Opportunities Residency program.
- Roseburg Home Based Primary Care
- The VA Roseburg Healthcare System's Home Based Primary Care Team serves Veterans in their home providing a wide variety of prmary care services. Roseburg's team serves Veterans within a 50 mile range of the facility.
- VISN 20 Website Re-Design
- We’ve Re-Designed Our Entire Website for One Reason…You! Our new look is designed to help you easily and quickly access information with intuitive and easy-to-use navigation.
- Project Healing Waters (PHW) is dedicated to provide therapeutic recreation to Veterans with physical and emotional disabilities. With more than 100 Veterans in 2014, PHW is a thriving resource for Veterans.
- Boise VA wants to welcome home those veterans who have recently returned from deployment and all veterans who have honorably served. Join us for the 2015 All Veterans Welcome Home event on June 27, 2015.
- VAPORHCS research finds new low-dose CT scan program may help save lives. Portland is one of eight VA facilities chosen to develop a comprehensive a lung cancer screening system aimed at high-risk Veterans.